Business Details :
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Evaluates data and audit processes to support the success of the plant.
- Sets expectations and guides the Production Supervisors to meet the expectations of continuous improvement while running a profitable and efficient production line.
- Provides exceptional support to customers, team members, and shareholders.
- Drives continuous improvement through trend reporting analysis and metrics management.
- Assesses the adequacy of data gathering methods utilized by the workcells.
- Assures that procedures and work instructions are efficient and not redundant.
- Offers new ideas and suggestions for improvement. Identify and implement new practices and processes that are “best in field.”
- Demonstrates a commitment to customer service; anticipate, meet, and exceed expectations by solving problems quickly and effectively; making customer issues a priority.
- Establishes new measurement systems if/where appropriate.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
MANAGEMENT & SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Typically reports to Management. Direct supervisor job title(s) typically include: Production Manager
- Job is directly responsible for managing other employees (e.g., hiring/termination and/or pay decisions, performance management). Job title example(s) of employees directly supervised.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred.
- At least 2 years experience in a manufacturing supervisory role.
- Or a combination of education, experience and/or training.