Business Details :
Industrial Engineer III will be responsible for planning, designing, implementing and managing; integrated, production and service delivery systems that assure performance, reliability, maintainability, schedule adherence and cost control within the production site. The Industrial Engineer III will adopt as its goals profitability, effectiveness, adaptability, responsiveness, quality, and the continuous improvement of products and services throughout their life cycles.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Project leader – lead and implement projects that will eliminate waste, through the standard Industrial Engineering process:> This will include but is not limited to: Complex Process Simulation, Operations Research and Business Model Cost Analysis.
- Update and report key Industrial Engineering metrics for assigned customer or area.
- Drive key process mapping activities within the assigned customer or area.
- Drive the standardization SAP and Manufacturing Execution System configurations.
- Prepare quotes for proposed projects within the assigned customer or area.
- Coach, mentor and train engineers within the Industrial Engineering team.
- Support and/or maintain all lower level Industrial Engineering essential duties and responsibilities.
- Insure the standardization of processes throughout the site in accordance with the global, regional and site direction.
- Support the Lean organization by developing a solid process foundation and data integrity in order to support process improvement through the organization.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Degree in Industrial Engineering or Manufacturing Engineering required.
- MS in Industrial Engineering or MBA preferred.
- Lean Silver Certificate or Six Sigma Black Belt preferred.
- With at least 5 years of working experience in the Industrial Engineering or related field.
- Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
Senior Industrial Engineer