Business Details :
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing the on-site day-to-day operations to ensure the facility operations are delivered in line with the specification.
- Maintains plant property and equipment in good condition, reliability and availability.
- Assist in the contract negotiations for Operations and Maintenance contracts.
- Responsible for the pass down and enforcement of company, client and site rules and procedures.
- Co-manage the oversight of all site teams and ensure all maintenance, technical, risk and statutory requirements are completely satisfied.
- Ensure the proper and efficient operation of all physical and procedural aspects, creating and sustaining a safe and productive environment within the scope of hard services engineering integrated facilities management maintenance and operations services across all client sites.
- Responsible for managing the local relationship with the client.
- Works in cooperation with the Authority stakeholders and service subcontractors.
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Good English communication skills both oral and written.
- MS office, AutoCAD
- Total minimum of 5 years minimum on technical field of equipment operation/maintenance and exposure to projects.
- Use to work in Facility management team or involve in it.
- High ethical standards, exposure on the field of facilities operation and maintenance.
- Strong common sense easily identifies priorities and flexible to changes.
- Superior/respected customer-oriented behavior, familiar with a general factory operation and operation of major equipment and systems such as HVAC system, basic electrical systems, instrumentations and controls.
- Good and strong leadership, good analytical capability and application on common sense for decision making, technically excellent on root cause analysis approaches and presentation.