Business Details :
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support QS to prepare tender documents, and assess proposal, quantity survey on M&E.
- Support PM in M&E issues
- Support Customer Service and Sale & Marketing in M&E issues.
- Coordinate with Facility Manager to maintain Ready Built Factory in M&E issues.
- Help define project scope, goals and deliverables, tasks and required resources on M&E
- Supervise site operation on M&E
- Ensure and report quality assurance, progress
- Confirms system and product capabilities by designing feasibility and testing methods; testing properties.
- Keeps equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services; following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures; requesting special services.
- Bachelors Degree in Industrial Electrical Engineer
- Average level written and spoken English
- MS Office, AutoCAD
- More than 3 years experience in construction project
- Industrial Relation
- Having Knowledge M&E for industrial field
- Skill in tender