Business Details :
Purpose of Job / Job Summary:
Responsible for proper supervision of landscape works and maintenance works. Monitoring, recording the landscape activities within the area assigned and ensure compliance with the specification requirement quality and timeline.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- To carry out and coordinate the routine works schedule (E.g. planting, transplanting tree, shrubs, turfing, supervision, maintenance of sotfscape, record keeping and quality control)
- To monitor the landscape contractor work progress and quality control.
- To verify the daily report or RFI to the superior for submission to the manager.
- To report issues related to site problem and discuss with the superior for rectification.
- To collect and keep record of all date to the work carried out.
- To comply and adhere to all matters pertaining to quality, safety, health, environment related to the job scope ISO 9001 in work place as required by the company.
- To liaise with the various site engineers/supervisors working in the areas on issues with the aim of achieving timely completion.
- The monitor all defects rectification work in maintenance period
- Any other duties that may be assigned time to time by the Management.
- Degree in agriculture and forestry or relevant.
- Minimum 03 years working experience.
- Good communication and supervisory skills.
- Work independently with minimum supervision.