Business Details :
The Account Manager will have a high level of autonomy in developing tactics to advance cross-regional opportunities between Korea and Vietnam. The incumbent is expected to be a self-starter and able to work at a fast pace in a very dynamic business environment. The incumbent must be able to handle multiple tasks across different market segments and see them through completion.
- Grows business with Korean accounts by identifying new opportunities for unmet customer needs or new applications and converting growth opportunities to commercial success.
- Possesses a thorough knowledge of assigned Company products and targeted applications, and uses the knowledge to drive technical discussions at customers.
- Coordinates with cross-regional stakeholders to ensure seamless transfer of business and service for Korean customers who are expanding business operations in Vietnam.
- Builds a growth portfolio of short, medium and long-term opportunities with high probability of success
- Builds close relationships across multiple functions within internal and external customers and influencers.
- Responsible for account inputs to contribute to the preparation of quality business plans and sales forecasts.
- Proactively engages and shares business and industry intelligence with Company internal counterparts to manage cross-functional alignment and contribute to innovation funnel for sustainable business growth
- Deliver an excellent customer experience for existing and prospective customers with a customer-centric mindset and ensure consistent experience across different touchpoints with Company
- Verbal Korean fluency and good verbal and written English communication skills are required. Proficiency in Vietnamese is a plus.
- Previous experience within an Account Management or Technical Service role in Electronics or Pressure Sensitive industry is required. Minimum 4 years.
- High level of commercial acumen
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer orientation
- Demonstrated ability to develop strong customer relationships and converting opportunities to sales.
- Demonstrated track record in leading cross-regional projects and driving to close would be highly regarded.