Business Details :
- Provide on-site technical product support, repair and installation of equipment
- Perform routine servicing, calibration and maintenance to equipment in-house or at customer sites to ensure smooth operation of equipment.
- Conduct technical product training to customers to ensure customers are maintaining their equipment and optimizing its use
- Provide timely submission of weekly and monthly management reports
- Professionally interact with customers to ensure customer satisfaction and assist in establishing preventative maintenance schedules with customer.
- Other duties as required by management
- Degree/Diploma in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 2 - 3 years of technical service experience
- Strong interpersonal, relationship management and customer service skill
- Sound technical service aptitude
- Must understand electrical and schematic diagrams
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English
- Strongly motivated, driven and results oriented