(Japanese passport holder, local Vietnamese terms)
Working place: OOCL Logistics (Vietnam) – HCM head office
• Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction from Japanese Clients
• Conduct research to identify new markets and Japanese Customer needs
• Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
• Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
• Keep records of sales, revenue… performance etc.
• Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
• Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
• Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
• Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role in logistics industry
• Proven sales track record
• Experience in customer support is a plus
• Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
• Proficiency in English
• Overall market knowledge and in Logistics industry
• Communication and negotiation skills to work with external and internal customers.
• Ability to build rapport
• Time management and planning skills
© Copyright 2018 | GreyFinders Company.