Business Details :
External Legal & Compliances
- Review and ensure all corporate licenses are up-to-date, work with law firms to amend the corporate licenses when there are changes and revisions.
- Work with law firms to announce to local DOIT
- Prepare and review all Product licensing processes, work with law firms to register or re-register product licenses on time.
- Main contact point towards external regulatory offices (MOIT, DOIT, VCA, MOH, Drug Admin, Food Admin, …)
- Meet local inspection teams and work closely with inspectors in auditing sessions.
- Propose expertise solutions to remediate company’s improper practices/ activities
- Internal compliances: ensure all operations in the company are fully complied with current effective regulations
- Agent compliances: Contact point to Agents for business issues (related to Code of Ethics, Code of Conduct, violations, discounting websites, price dumping, …)
- Handle complaints from Agents related to Code of Conduct/ Ethics
- Open/Close cases to solve complaints, terminate the contract with agents, penalties, …
- Ensure all local regulatory reports to VCA and local government offices to be finished on time.
- To be trainer regarding to local regulations and laws for internal staffs and external agents/ distributors.
- A Graduate degree in Law or relevant degrees.
- Previous experience (7-10 years) in legal/compliance positions.
- Mature and dynamic, passion in Legal and Compliance area.
- Strong and confident communicator, persuasive in negotiations
- Experience in dealing with Government regulators and inspectors
- Business-oriented and good manners in working with customers/ distributors
- Strong leadership to manage external government bodies and legal firms
- Work independently and result-oriented
- Advanced English