Business Details :
Upskills provides expert financial software consulting for investment banks and leading financial institutions in Asia Pacific, Middle East and Europe region. With a strong, Front to Back expertise of the cash and derivatives markets, coupled by an in-depth knowledge of financial markets technologies, we provide smart, business-wise and efficient solutions.
- You will be part of Upskills ODC which hosts our development team in Vietnam.
- Upskills is seeking a highly motivated candidate with strong experience in Data Management, Data Flows, Reports and Interface Development.
- The successful candidate will integrate a fast growing team and get direct exposure to the technical challenges of international financial institutions.
- You will take part of important software implementation and be responsible for, and not limited to:
- Interacting with our international clients and our business analysts in Singapore
- Designing reports and interfaces following client requirements
- Developing high quality solutions and maintaining code delivered to our clients
- Working in an agile environment and delivering timely and tailor made solutions
- Taking initiatives to build internal tools
- Promoting best DevOps practices for the team
- Master or Bachelor Degrees in Information Technology, Mathematics or Sciences
- Minimum 4 years of experience with the software development cycle: product specification, design, implementation, QA, release, maintenance
- Knowledge of SQL (select, join, union, group by, etc) - preferably in Sybase environment
- Knowledge of XML and related technologies (XSLT)
- Other programming experience a plus, esp MS Excel VBA
- Knowledge of Data Dictionaries, Templates, Workflows
- Good knowledge of DevOPS, Agile, Open sources and cloud development
- Keen interest in financial markets. Working knowledge of financial products a plus
- Strong passion for learning and adapting to new technologies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluent English and good communication skills
- Attractive remuneration package
- Extensive medical benefits
- Exciting experience with high growth company
- Open and diversed company culture
- International opportunities to be onsite at our overseas branches