Business Details :
Report to marketing manager
Budget is RM5k to RM8k.
- Candidate will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new marketing prospects. The goal is to meet and surpass the company expectations to drive rapid and sustainable growth
- Experience and familiarity in B2B and B2C Online Gaming Industry is an advantage.
- Candidate will be based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Candidate must possess at least Higher Secondary/ STPM/ ‘A ‘Level/ Pre-U/ Diploma/ Advanced/ Graduate Diploma In Business Computer Science, Computer Software Engineering, Software Programming and Development, Engineering, Mathematics, Electronics, Physics, or equivalent,
- Required language: English
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Good teamwork skills
- Communication skills and networking ability
- Strong attention to detail
- Good organisation and planning skills
- Creativity and writing skills
- Commercial awareness
- Numerical skills
- Basic IT skills
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To oversee and developing marketing campaigns
- To conduct research and analysing data to identify and define audiences
- To devise and presenting ideas and strategies
- To create promotional activities
- To compile and distribute financial and statistical information
- To write and proofread creative copy
- To maintain websites and looking at data analytics
- To organise events and product exhibitions
- To update databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
- To coordinate internal marketing and an organisation’s culture
- To monitor performance
- To manage campaigns on social media.