- Search suppliers for both existing and new projects of engineering products
- Obtain quotation and other related information (lead time, payment term etc.) in time for new and existing projects
- Break down the quotation and analyse the supplier’s cost is reasonable or not
- Weekly update the progress of all quotations on hand to Estimating Supervisor
- Establish good working relationship with suppliers and update the suppliers’ contacts, reserve suppliers for all engineering projects
- Assist in factory audits including factory equipment, facilities, process capacity, etc.
- Undertake other related things assigned by superior
- Be familiar with process costs of fabrication, casting, CNC machining, such as milling, turning, drilling, grinding, wire cutting, EDM, but not essential.
- Be able to read engineering drawings with software such as Autocad, Solidworks, Pro/E.
- Have good communication skill and good negotiation skill
- Have ability to manage supplier relationship
- Have acceptable level of spoken & written English
- Be honest and reliable, have high sense of responsibility
© Copyright 2018 | GreyFinders Company.