Số lượng tuyển: 2 (1 vị trí ở Tây Ninh, 1 vị trí ở Long An)
- In charge of Engineering function for the operation.
- Work closely with the Plant Manager, Engineering Manager to improve reliability, compliance and efficiency
- Manage maintenance team to ensure deliver the engineering KPIs
- Manage maintenance team to ensure safe operation & compliance with company rules as well as legal requirements and regulations.
- Build and manage annual budget of maintenance team in factory
- Manage & execution project and improvement activities in factory to deliver expectation of project
- Ensure available relevant spare parts to minimize production disruptions due to equipment breakdowns at minimize stock level & store inventory
- Responsible for maintenance systems and resources are developed to provide the adequate assistance to the factory
- Ensure preventive maintenance plan are developed & implemented in factory
- Responsible for maintenance for all machinery, equipment and buildings in line with required standards
- Report weekly for: Weekly plan, Breakdown, store, spare part, maintenance plan…
- Support other factory to delivery company result
- Support team for troubleshooting the machines
- Train and develop Maintenance teams
- Other duties will be assigned by direct report
Bachelor Degree or College Degree
Preferable: Degree in Engineering, Sciences,
- At least 2 year of experience at same position in food manufacturing environment
- English is advantage
- Computer skill: MS. Office, AutoCAD
- Knowledge on production planning, manufacturing and maintenance
- Experience with HSE, food safety standards
© Copyright 2018 | GreyFinders Company.