Business Details :
- Establish and implement key account plans for the customers with the cooperation of the technical, production and marketing support staff by directing the required resources to the account.
- Visit customers regularly to identify their needs, resolve issues, develop SIG Combibloc’ value proposition and build strong professional working relationships to gain customer loyalty.
- Follow up and support the contact and administration of the customers’ payment in order to help minimizing the delay problem on account receivable.
- Establish/ ensure 4-months rolling sleeve sales orders/forecasts for each customers are accurate by monitoring the sleeve stock of customers and taking appropriate actions in optimizing sleeve utilization and safety stock level.
- Be owner of the customers’ claims and resolve it properly in no time through the expertise and cooperation of internal quality and technical personnel.
- Review from time to time and immediately update the information to present in the customers’ profiles whenever changed, including prognosis of filling machines movement.
- Develop plans and take the necessary action with the support of team members to ensure customer satisfaction levels are achieved.
- Increase SIG Combibloc share at the customer by a) identifying conversion opportunities against direct/indirect competitors and other packaging materials and b) new product development.
- Arrange (with Marketing team’s support) for periodic updating with the customers on various new development opportunities from overseas markets.
- Arrange for periodic technical updates to the customers on new technological developments with the aim of ensuring better fill performance and cost saving.
- Seek out for new market opportunities and develop them against competitive packing materials and direct/indirect competitors.
- Participate and take part as active member in all exhibitions or seminars that promote our products and services to the customers.
- Accomplish all special projects or assignments given by the Country Manager or any person beyond.
- Update monthly sales report, sales forecast, and sales statistics.
- Prepare regular reports, meeting minutes, to ensure customers and involved internal colleagues are kept informed appropriately on the relevant topics, status and action steps.
- Bachelor degree (preferably in business management, marketing or other related fields).
- MBA preferred.
Skills / Competencies required for the position (for help see the SIG competency model)
Knowledge and experiences required:
1. Minimum 5 years' experience and preferably 3 years in sales and key account management gained from service or manufacturer industry.
2. Good personality with strong interpersonal and communication skills. Able to work well with people from different cultural background.
3. Strong analytical thinking, leadership skills with strong teamwork spirit.
4. Demonstrate the commitment and ability to follow the code of conduct and the company’s core competencies
5. Good skills of computer (Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and
English (speaking, reading and writing)
6. Sound knowledge of local market, market information sources and media.
7. Previous exposure to the role of technical sales and services is preferable