Business Details :
- Meet yearly sales turnover and gross profit budget of customers allocated.
- Successful introduction of new products and activation of new customers.
- Provide house coordination to customers and support to key account project.
- Cost-effective control of own direct sales incurred expense e.g. entertainment etc.
- To plan and make frequency sales calls with set priorities for key accounts service and development
- Ensure payment pattern of customers and meet the account receivables collection target date for each responsible customer.
- Efficient service and cordial relations with customers and resin suppliers on complementary product and joint projects.
- Able to support or provide back-up for any team member for emergency cases
- Co-ordinate with Laboratory / Business Support and other related department responsible
- To ensure effective and in time service to meet customers on set agreed requirement
- Provide effective and fast service support and response to each account request and inquiry
Education: Advanced Degree in Chemistry or Engineering Technology
- At least 2 years experience in plastic industry
- Technical knowledge in color matching, molding processes and plant trial troubleshooting is preferable
- Good interpersonal skill with customers and work as teamwork with the in house team.
- Training will be provided for Candidate on area of concern.
Additional Qualifications: English is required, Chinese is preferable