Business Details :
- Recruits, on-boards and terminates distributors. Promotes Company Value Proposition, manages value chain split between company, distributors and consumers, as well as cross-channel conflicts.
- Drives the business strategy through coordinating a network of distributors, establishing mutually beneficial contract frameworks and managing distributor performance.
- Develop and implement Annual Business Plans, including Distributor Capability Assessments.
- Ensure that distributors recruit, develop, motivate and retain a sales force through Distributor Sales Excellence implementation that delivers sustainable performance, and provide appropriate support.
- Provide sales support by visiting distributors’ key accounts and by engaging all support functions in company that could help deliver the customer promise.
- Develops and sustains pipeline management activities with distributors to achieve indirect pipeline KPIs, such as: Coverage, Penetration, Throughput/Volume, Target Delivered, Pipeline Strength, Hit Rate, Customer Churn, Cycle Time
- Implements Distributor Value Propositions (DVP) to develop the skills of distributors, including Distributor Marketing Manager (DMM) program
- Articulates CVPs aligned with customers’ needs through appropriate presentation of products and services
- Leverages understanding of pricing and related policies and procedures to execute mutually beneficial and value-driven business transactions with customers.
- Embody the Life Saving Rules, ensuring that behavior conforms to company’s HSSE culture and policy whether at our premises, travelling or at distributor/customer sites.
1. EDUCATION / TRAINING: Bachelor in Business Administration or related field.
2. PROFESSIONAL / TRADE QUALIFICATION