Business Details :
- Develop annual business plan per distributor to ensure delivery of business objectives and targets and develop annual sales plan with list of sales activities to be generated incremental volume to meet with annual business plan
- Conduct monthly and quarterly business review with distributor sales managers and derive necessary corrective actions plan.
- Analyze distributors financial performance in term of pricing, margin, portfolio, inventory, credit and risk.
- Dentify and develop sales driving opportunities for assigned area
- Manage the implementation of marketing initiatives & programs in the assigned territory, merchandising, and dealer event with the support from Marketing Team and other supporting functions.
- Identify and recommend effective trade promotion concepts supported by local promo budget and develop promotional plan within budget allocation to be reviewed in regular basic.
- Collect competitor information from the fields which will be a basis for analyzing pricing list, trade promotion, discount scheme to be compared with our programs. Then, to propose ad-hoc promotion properly in order to ensure corrective actions to achieve sales target and to assess the effectiveness of trade promotion to complete review or learning of its overall effectiveness.
- Handle and resolve problems and complaints including channel conflicts, advise dealers on market conditions, wholesale, and end-user accounts.
- Lead or participate in monthly distributor sales team meeting to debrief sales performance and conclude any corrective actions plan.
- Coach and train distributor sales force for competencies to deliver business plan.
- Conduct Company Drill to gain coverage and penetration target then make sure distributor sales representatives to be in place
- Ensure up-to-date products knowledge and selling skills of the distributor sales team. - Provide sales forecast to ensure sufficient product supply in his area assigned
- Support Company IWS team to develop Company Branded Network in his area assigned - Ensure HSSE standard of distributor operations.
- Implement CLDP (CompanyLubricants Distributor Programs), including MMIS (Management Information System). - Recruit new channel players and assess their capabilities.
- HSSE – Adherence to HSSE policies & standards
- People – Robust quality IDPs aligned with leadership attributes and Commercial Competences
- Adherence to Company Business Principles and Anti-Trust Guidelines
- Adherence to Standard Offer Book
- Treat Confidential information securely
- Operate within agreed Authority levels and adhere to MoA and PMF
- Complete mandatory training required by Company Compliance Office (e.g. Export Controls/Generally Embargoed Countries) plus Legal Business Briefings
- Evidence of Five Behavioural Imperatives (External Focus, Commercial Mind-set, Delivery, Speed, and Simplicity)
- Call Calendaring, Pre-call planning (POPSA), and Post call reports in Sales CRM.
- Days in field per week on customer facing activities
- Account Plan or Distributor/Reseller Business Plan
- Sales CRM - fully maintained with quality data
- Productivity Measures
- SPANCOP - fully maintained with meaningful data in Sales CRM
- Demand Forecast Accuracy
- Invoice Accuracy
- Hold regular WILO and MILO sessions (Target = WILO Biweekly, MILO monthly )
- Do regular coaching sessions with each direct report and enter into WIS (Target = 1 Coaching/ICAM/Quarter )
- Weekly/Monthly performance review against business objectives
1. EDUCATION / TRAINING: Bachelor in Business Administration or related field.
2. PROFESSIONAL / TRADE QUALIFICATION
- Good working knowledge of the customers operation and financials information.
- Working knowledge of CRM tools
- Basic understanding of an ERP system (SAP) is desirable.
- Strong interpersonal skill.
- Good customer service attitude.
- Excellent communication skills in both Vietnamese and English
- Sales, marketing & technical experiences would be an added advantage
5. COMPUTER PROFICIENCY:
6. KEY WORKING RELATIONSHIP
- Internal: All
- External: Distributors