Business Details :
Sales Operations Planning and Execution
- Develop annual business plan per distributor to ensure delivery of business objectives and targets and develop annual sales plan with list of sales activities to be generated incremental volume to meet with annual business plan
- Ensure delivery of sales and credit targets
- Provide sales forecast to ensure sufficient product supply in the area assigned
Pricing Strategy and Execution
- Support and feedback to Pricing Manager on market and customer pricing in developing appropriate pricing strategies
- Ensure strict adherence to resultant mandates to minimize cross channel conflicts
- Develop and train the D-FLTS (Distributors Front Line Technical Service) for the distributors, with support from the ILTC
- Plan and execute technical program via the D-FLTS such as DVRs, lubes survey, plant audit, technical seminars, and other related CVPs.
- Recruits, on-boards and terminates distributors. Promotes Company Value Proposition, manages value chain split between company, distributors and consumers, as well as cross-channel conflicts.
- Drives the business strategy through coordinating a network of distributors, establishing mutually beneficial contract frameworks and managing distributor performance.
- Develop and implement Annual Business Plans, including Distributor Capability Assessments.
- Ensure that distributors recruit, develop, motivate and retain a sales force through Distributor Sales Excellence implementation that delivers sustainable performance, and provide appropriate support.
- Provide sales support by visiting distributors’ key accounts and by engaging all support functions in company that could help deliver the customer promise.
- Develops and sustains pipeline management activities with distributors to achieve indirect pipeline KPIs, such as: Coverage, Penetration, Throughput/Volume, Target Delivered, Pipeline Strength, Hit Rate, Customer Churn, Cycle Time
- Implements Distributor Value Propositions (DVP) to develop the skills of distributors, including Distributor Marketing Manager (DMM) program
- Articulates CVPs aligned with customers’ needs through appropriate presentation of products and services
- Leverages understanding of pricing and related policies and procedures to execute mutually beneficial and value-driven business transactions with customers.
- Embody the Life Saving Rules, ensuring that behavior conforms to company’s HSSE culture and policy whether at our premises, travelling or at distributor/customer sites.
1. EDUCATION / TRAINING
- Bachelor in Business Administration
- Technical background
2. PROFESSIONAL / TRADE QUALIFICATION
- Working knowledge of CRM tools
- Basic understanding of an ERP system (SAP) is desirable.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build constructive relationship with customers and distributors.
- Good customer service attitude.
- Sales Excellence
- Selling & Negotiating – Skill
- Channel Management – Skill
- Apply Customer Value Proposition – Skill
- Commercial Fundamentals
- Commercial & Economic Acumen – Knowledge
- Value Chain Understanding – Knowledge
- Managing Customer Experience – Knowledge
- Pricing & Exposure Management
- Selling & Negotiating – Knowledge
- Contract Management – Knowledge
- Applying Technical Capability – Knowledge
- Marketing Excellence
- Generating Insights – Knowledge
- Significant indirect sales experience, with a proven track record of developing profitable business.
- Proven track record in coaching, leading and inspiring teams.
- Demonstrated breadth of business experience (financial, marketing, operations, etc.)
- Solid understanding of basics of supply chain management such as forecasting, replenishment planning and logistics management.
5. COMPUTER PROFICIENCY
6. KEY WORKING RELATIONSHIP
- National Sales Manager
- Sales Executive
- Marketing Manager/Brand Manager
- Indirect Lubricant Technical Coach
- Finance Manager/Credit Manager
- OTC Manager
- Demand Planner
- Logistics Manager
- Distributor Owner
- Distributor Marketing Manager
- Distributor Sales Manager
- Distributor Sales Representative
- Key Customers