Business Details :
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Lead M&A team to successfully conduct the whole deal lifecycle until the completion.
- Actively interact with CRMs to generate IB services for clients.
- Prepare and update report templates and materials including valuation and due diligence.
- Develop and maintain the relationships with potential buyers (PE funds, hedge funds and investment companies, industry leading companies).
- Provide solutions and create transactions in various cases.
- Actively search for potential M&A deals.
- Strong knowledge and demonstrable, directly related work experience in M&A.
- Strong understanding of the key legal, accounting, tax or process-related requirements or constraints relating to performing IB services (M&A deals).
- Manage a full deal lifecycle – from (i) product development and refinement; (ii) pitch process and refinement; (iii) execution and refinement.
- Ability to balance multiple tasks simultaneously
- Team player, positive attitude, highly motivated
- Analytical mindset with an eye on details
- Strong interpersonal, entrepreneurial and leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written in Vietnamese and English.
- Financial valuation and modeling proficiency.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Power Point, Word)
- 4+ years in the financial services industry (either PE fund, Investment Banking or M&A).
- University degree in finance, corporate finance, economics or related subjects. MBA or CFA is preferred.