Business Details :
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Engage in building the process of collaborating with other teams within the company.
- Build and update KPI for Client Relations.
- Develop a network of senior collaborators.
- Lead the team to build and maintain relationships with targeted clients.
- Identify and create business opportunities across the client base.
- Prepare and update marketing materials of both the department and the company: Brochures, Flyers, Slide Presentations, Partner Attraction Presentations.
- Prepare industry report (optional)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Spirit of cooperation
- Strategic thinker who can spot the risks as well as the opportunities in any course of actions
- Good knowledge of financial markets, their movements and their evolution
- Capacity to develop a thorough knowledge of clients’ business in specific area.
- Ability to establish and develop relationships of trust built on strict work ethics with clients
- Ability to solve problems and to persistently carry out transactions and negotiations until their closure
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written in Vietnamese.
- Intermediate English skills
- Male is priority, 30+ years old
- 5+ years in financial services sector (either as CRM or Business Development Manager in a Banking environment or as Senior Analyst at Vietnam PE funds)
- University degree in finance, corporate finance, economics or related subjects. MBA is preferred.