· Responsible for initiating, planning, developing and localizing/implementing the Sales programs which are in line with the Corporate/Regional strategies, to meet local market and member needs while at the same time continue to grow sales and its members ultimate business goals.
· Contributes to the development of sales targets based on forecasted market trends and member analysis and advises and consults senior management on current developments and trends, including member response/reaction.
· To plan and support the distributor network with the promotion of local, regional and word-wide Events and Incentives for Vietnam, including organize corporate trainings for member to grow sales and members base.
· To expand and improve the communications channels between members by providing accurate, up-to-date and reliable information.
• University graduate or equivalent, preferably with Business or Sales & Marketing background.
• At least 8 years of work experience in sales & corporate events, 4 years in area/region management position or Retail Sales or Nutritional Food Industry would be an added advantage.
• Must be bilingual with ability to read and write Vietnamese and English fluently.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office environment (Word, Excel, Power Point) and email.
• “Hands-on” but yet a good leader and motivator of a team with excellent organizational and communication skills.
• Be sufficiently bi-cultural to be equally at ease and socially comfortable with the local team and distributors/customers plus other nationalities esp. International Members, within a multinational working environment.
• Must be customer service oriented and able to be flexible especially dealing with Local and International members.
• Highly energetic and possessing the enthusiasm to understand the market thoroughly, as well as the ability to keep in close contact with members/customers in order to gain first hand knowledge of market forces.
• Ability to develop business strategies and plans, at the same time ensuring proper execution of strategies to meet both sales and organizational goals.
• Ability to create new ideas and processes i.e. be creative, entrepreneurial, and with the ability to think “out of the box”.
• Good problem solving skills and carry out responsibilities under minimum supervision.
• Able to work in results orientated environment and meet tight deadlines.
• Required to work long hours and occasionally during week-end.
• Travel & working over weekend will be required.
© Copyright 2018 | GreyFinders Company.