Polyurethanes – Industry, Consumer Comfort, Automotive, and CASE Polyol
This position is responsible for managing existing and new customer relationships, driving profitable business growth by identifying new opportunities and value creations.
• Use account planning tools to develop and share account plans with appropriate stakeholders.
• Develop and build relationships with internal and external customers and influencers.
• Develop market intelligence and value-chain and share with the team (sales, marketing, TS&D, etc.).
• Prepare sales forecasts, aligned with sales goal.
• Achieve sales goals and objectives as derived by business strategies and marketing plans.
• Develop knowledge of assigned products and targeted applications.
• Understand customers’ needs and anticipate/solve their problems.
- At least 3 - 5 year experience in selling Polyurethanes – Industry, Consumer Comfort, Automotive, and CASE Polyol
- Possess innovative thinking and analytical skills.
- Fluent in Written & Spoken English
- Major: Chemicals diploma or equivalent
- Good organizational skills and a methodical approach to work
- The ability to prioritize workloads and meet project deadlines
- Able to work independently; build and maintain long-term relationship customers
© Copyright 2018 | GreyFinders Company.