This is the leadership position in the Business Services organization responsible for the strategic alignment of customer services, sales and marketing support functions. This position includes working with Business Transformation leadership and the Business Group leadership to ensure the vision of a fully integrated of Business Services model, capitalizing on the synergies and interconnections of these teams to deliver operational excellence and best in class services to both internal and external customers. The manager will work closely with BT process and deployment teams, countries and businesses to:
• Create and align the organization to accelerate growth and prepare for a successful ERP deployment.
• Optimize Customer Services, sales and marketing processes that alight to a successful ERP deployment.
• Facilitate the partnership between the Business Groups and the Business Transformation team.
Responsibilities include but not limited to the following specific duties: Work with the regional and global team to implement strategies to establish the Business Services function. Scope includes:
• As the country liaison leader between the country, region and global BSO. Develop in conjunction with the local business leaders the Service Level Agreement. Ensure the BSO is meeting or exceeding the Subsidiary goals and objectives as established in the SLA and work with local pillar leaders to develop and execute action plans where needed.
• As Customer Service Pillar Lead to drive the operational excellence for Customer Services organization. Process improvement and OTC lead.
• Maintain strong subsidiary alignment: Chair regularly meetings with the MOC members and local pillar leaders, preparing quarterly Operating Review reports and ensuring alignment.
• Help prioritize BSO projects based on subsidiary business input.
• Champion talent development with personnel into the business and out of the business
• Project leader for SEA BSO regionalization priority projects (Inside Sales, POS, CRM, Customer First Ordering…)
• Implementation planning and execution
• Regional or Local Communications
• Regional or Local Capabilities defined for the Business Services organization to be successful;
o Tools and processes
o Organizational structure
o Standards, Policies & Procedures
• Work with business partners to build relationships and establish a Business Services vision for the region
• Engaging and representing the needs of the business and reading the organization for change while ensuring business continuity.
• Long term focus will be to deliver on integration entitlement benefits with continuous process improvement and achievement of productivity and service targets to the Business Groups, including consistency, quality and speed of services at a competitive cost to serve.
• A Bachelor's level degree from an accredited institution. Master in Economics is preferred.
• Cross functional project management
• Leadership experience
• Experience with change management leadership
• Strong background in Customer Services, Customer Interactions.
• ERP/SAP experience
• Previous Customer Services, Sales and/ or Marketing background
• Experience across diverse company’s businesses preferred
• Experience providing counsel to senior management
• Demonstrated ability to plan, manage, and communicate across functions, teams and at all levels of the organization.
• Lean six sigma experience
• ERP/SAP experience
© Copyright 2018 | GreyFinders Company.