Core Skill Required:
Kotlin, Android Studio, OOP design, Debugging, Web-api, Sockets, UI,UX, JSON, Material Design.
● Work and collaborate with team lead and members to design & develop the most user friendly and responsive native Android Social app.
● Roll out product features on schedule with high QA coverage and quality.
● Ensure excellent UX and keep Security of the app as top priority.
● Adopt best practices, coding convention and performance/security guidelines.
● Collaborate with other team members and participate in cross-functional groups
● Basic understanding of financial system, crypto currency and decentralised systems.
● Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or any related discipline preferred
● At least 1-2 years experience as a native Android programmer.
● Highly efficient in Android Studio 3 and able to code in Kotlin (preferred) or Java language
● Deep understanding on Material Design, AppCompat framework and layouts.
● Construct efficient User-interfaces that are flexible and also draw-cycle efficient.
● Good experience with create app that support multiple screen resolutions and aspect ratio.
● Excellent debugger with Android Studio.
● Excellent skill in object-oriented programming, SOLID principle.
● Experience with Web-api, Json, Asynchronous programming.
● Familiar with basic framework such as Retrofit, Json mapping, etc.
● Strong analytical and problem solving skills
● Excellent Teamwork, communication, and interpersonal skills
● Experience in mobile, trading or financial system is a big advantage
© Copyright 2018 | GreyFinders Company.