Achieve sales objectives by providing independent sales coverage of assigned market segments with minimal supervision.
- Be accountable for promotion and sale of a broad range of products/solutions in the Power Utilities / Electrical market segment under the direction of Sales Manager/Leader.
- Forecast sales to identify trends to capitalize on proactive selling solutions.
- Develop new sales opportunities, pursue sales leads and addresses the needs of larger accounts.
- Calling on customer within assigned area or accounts.
- Utilize excellent products/solutions and customer knowledge to act as a consultant for high-level customer contacts regarding customer's present and future needs.
- Encourages partnering as a mean toward account penetration and increased profitability.
- Be accountable for sales forecast accuracy & weekly activities
- Be pro-active to work closely with Industry End Users to get/update their needs.
- Minimum 5 years project sales experience in electrical market
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical engineering
- Be able to identify, qualify and prioritize new opportunities.
- Be able to assess a situation and quickly formulate the correct solution
- Robust interpersonal skills with customers and partners
- Strong attention to details, excellent follow through and organizational skills.
- Willing to work flexible hours
- Ability to work in team
- Ability to communicate in English
© Copyright 2018 | GreyFinders Company.