Duties & Key Responsibilities:
- Proposing control drawing (request to understand the instrumentation)
- Making single line drawing for electrical system
- Supervising at site for electrical and control system
- Understanding both electrical and mechanical equipment and material
- Creating load list in accordance to all systems which require electricity and structure them to be systems
- Doing calculation for electrical system such as lighting, socket out, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or other job related field with PLC knowledge.
- At least 3-year experience in electrical and control design. Experience in piping work/tank/vessel is an advantage.
- Skillful of AutoCAD to proceed electrical drawings
- Abilities to design/check drawing.
- Good command in English.
- Willing to go on far/long business trip for Company’s projects
© Copyright 2018 | GreyFinders Company.