- Provide End-user support
- Setup workstations, laptops, printers, router, phones and video conference system for internal users
- Monitor and maintain Windows servers/Internet/network access
- Provide first level troubleshooting of IT hardware and software, and administration support of Windows Servers
- Configure router Cisco, Fortinet, Dayteck…
- Manage email server of company
- Install and manage intranet
- Manage IT equipment and camera system
- Manage Hosting website, post company news on website, update Company profile
- Contact the supplier to troubleshoot office items such as the door, the cabinet, the lock…
- Plan and propose maintenance method, upgrade company system/equipment periodically
- Manage Company Asset (the office and construction site) such as the equipment & PPE material in the storage
- Perform other associated duties as assigned.
- Male, under 30
- University degree in Information Technology in Network Administration
- Certificate of MCSA or CCNA is preferable
- Experience in 1st and 2nd level support, MS desktop operating system and MS Office and common desktop applications
- Knowledge of software such as MS operating systems, SQL server, Website and networking
- Sharp, careful, keep confidential company information
- Ability to prepare reports and statistics.
- Ability to communicate in English
- Willing to work away from home when assigned
© Copyright 2018 | GreyFinders Company.