• Supporting and facilitating Global Learning Expert Function initiatives in the Cluste
• Solving performance challenges by providing internal consultancy through collaborative relationships.
• Helping individuals become independent continuous learners and enabling a culture of continuous learning.
• Working alongside the Cluster Human Resource Business Partner to ensure excellence in performance anagement
• Working alongside the Cluster Human Resource Business Partner to build business workforce planning processes and manage the annual talent & succession planning programme
• Facilitating the evaluation of individual and business impact of learning interventions
• Acting as a change expert to support Cluster leadership teams in programmes to develop and enhance their part of the organization
• Contribute to the annual budgeting process for Cluster learning needs and manage approved budgets.
Education, Qualification And Experience:
• University degree in a HR Management or equivalent field
• Excellent communication skills: reading and writing skills in English as well as Vietnamese language
• At least 10 years experience Human Resources and 3 years in the role of managerial
• Proven track record of providing learning solutions and running Organizational Development initiatives in large organizations
• Self motivated and capable of working alone, or as part of a small team.
• Working knowledge in most major Cluster languages
• Coaching skill qualification
© Copyright 2018 | GreyFinders Company.