● Write high-quality, clean, maintainable code using engineering best practices (unit testing, source control, continuous integration, automation, design patterns, etc.)
● Collaborate with other software engineers, product owners, user experience designer, and operations engineers to build new products.
● Bringing forward technology ideas for continuous improvements to products and processes.
● Design and maintain the relational database and its schemas.
● Presents ideas for system improvements, produces detailed specifications, and writes program codes.
● Tests the product in controlled and real situations before deployment..
● Regularly maintains the systems once they are up and running..
● Accomplishes engineering and organization goals by completing related tasks..
● Develops software solutions by conferring with users, studying information needs, system flow, data usage and work processes, investigating problem areas, and following the software development life cycle.
● Have a minimum 1 to 2 years experience in Software development in related position with a strong emphasis on Object Oriented Programming.
● Having technical knowledge of Source Code Management Revision Control such as Subversion, Git.
● Knowledge of PHP, NodeJS, Java, C . Knowledge in Go is a plus factor
● Experience with NGINX, REDIS, AWS.
● Familiarity with unit testing, integration testing, and test-driven development.
● Experience implementing web services (RESTful APIs).
● Knowledge of SQL / NoSQL.
● Knowledge of Unix/Linux environments.
● Advantage experience in JS Framework.
● Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
● Good interpersonal skill, self-motivated, creative, independent, quick learner, and result oriented.
● Contributions to open-source projects (A link to GitHub profile gets extra points).
© Copyright 2018 | GreyFinders Company.