● Create a stunning UI follow the UX;
● Build reusable code and libraries for future use;
● Collaborate with other software engineers, product owners, user experience designer, and operations engineers to build new products;
● Optimize application for maximum speed, compatibility, and scalability;
● Research and analyze industry best practices, technologies, trends, and competitor sites and strategies.
● Passion in software engineering, especially in building rich applications;
● Have ample understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS;
● Good understanding of asynchronous request handling and AJAX;
● Understand front-end JS frameworks like AngularJS and React;
● Demonstrate understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git/Mercurial/SVN;
● Understand SEO principles and able to ensure that applications will adhere to them;
● Curiosity to explore creative solutions and try new things;
● Be a team player and enjoy collaborating with others;
● Have eyes that are able to discern good design from the abundance of mediocrities out there;
● Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
© Copyright 2018 | GreyFinders Company.