1. At least 5 years experience in Good Year welted footwear quality control or product engineering. Good Year Welted experience will be preferred. Functional Footwear exp. is must.
2. Good communication in written and spoken English.
1. Willing to be assigned to any company contract factory in VN . May need to support and travel for business trip to South/North VN.
2. Proactively participating in teardown meeting to come up with constructive ideas, suggestions and thoughts.
3. Working with PE and factory on T4 trial to make sure issues are all fixed before production.
4. Checking the quality of each batch of received material in factory and reviewing test reports.
5. Reviewing new production trial to make sure issues are all fixed before production.
6. Lead case checking.
7. First pair checking at each stage of each po.
8. First day new production review.
9. Daily process control.
10. Daily and periodical mold prevention and mold control.
11. Daily completed products fit tests and lab tests review.
12. Final inspection.
13. To achieve the quality goal set by company
14. Closely working with planning on delivery and production schedule for the delivery goal set by company
15. Good communication internally and externally.
16. Annually evaluated by KPI and Goals set by company
17. Reporting to QC senior manager.
© Copyright 2018 | GreyFinders Company.