Business Details :
1. Office Admin:
Manage day-to-day operations of a variety of office services to ensure the organization’s current and future administrative needs are met efficiently, reliably and economically. These activities may include, but not limited, administrative assistance, mail delivery, record management, cleaning, office expansion or renovation, evaluate and recommend office suppliers, writing or reviewing contracts, maintain safe and secure working environment,…
- Supervise 2 Office Helpers to ensure their productivities.
- Schedule office/ plant meeting (monthly/ quarterly) and ensure it organized in professional manner.
- Follow up admin procedure implementation and propose the changes/ updates (if required).
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Oversee and collaboration with WPS for facilities services, maintenance activities.
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations
- Improve and shape up a friendly and transparency working environment with professional administrative service
- Work with relevant local authorities for fulfillment all regulation requirements of office operational compliance.
- Be responsible for logistic arrangements for managers and visitors.
- Other administrative support assignments from time to time
2. Office purchase:
- Handle general office purchasing based on office user’s request.
- Follow purchase process and compliant with company policy
Office Professional Contractor