Business Details :
- Perform ongoing preventive maintenance and repair work on facility mechanical, electrical, and other installed systems.
- Maintain, operate all HVAC systems and associated equipment, electrical equipment, plumbing systems, building management system, and building repairs.
- Perform facility inspections and report on condition affecting operations.
- Monitor and supervise HVAC preventive Maintenance contracts
- Respond to Emergencies
- Prepare and submit summary reports of conditions in buildings and recommend actions to be taken.
- Performs preventive maintenance and minor repairs (supporting operations), maintains records of preventative maintenance schedules to meet manufactures warranty and guidelines.
- Review and understand equipment and methods of operation, BMS system, fire/life safety, and other systems.
- Maintains facility MSDS sheets to meet safety guidelines.
- Maintains floors: carpeted, concrete, tile, laminate, specialized coatings, and other floorings.
- Performs weekly, monthly, and quarterly safety checks throughout the facility to ensure a safe and clean environment.
- Evaluate maintenance requests, set priorities and process work assignments.
- Oversees contractors or subcontractors to perform maintenance work to specialized or extensive to be performed by the maintenance staff.
- Ensures that all company policies and procedures are followed related to the performance of the maintenance function.
- Responsible for maintaining routine and specialized equipment warranties and maintenance agreements for machinery and equipment within the facility.
- Oversees the annual cleaning and maintenance duties.
- Comply with all safety procedures and requirements.
- Maintain compliance to City and Gov. official’s ordinances and codes.
- Support any afterhours building needs and activities as required.
- 24/7 emergency call support and site attendance are required.
- Provides field observation for maintenance and construction projects.
- Supervises maintenance staff.
- A member of ERT, HSE and PCCC team.
- Attend training sessions and seminars; and
- Any other job-related duties as assigned by management.
- Adheres to all Company Quality Principles and actions
1. Minimum 5 years’ experience in facilities management, engineering or a relevant building trade.
2. Knowledge in technical aspects of property (Computer Room Air-conditioning, Chiller system, Fire Protection system, Mechanical & Electrical system, BMS system)
3. Capacity to deal with ambiguity and solve complex problems effectively
4. Analytical, proven ability to solve problems using a quantitative approach
5. Passion for quality – has an eye for detail to make sure the best delivery of services
6. Is a team player – able to cooperate and work well with others to meet targets
7. Exhibits honesty & trustworthiness
8. Ability to procure, plan and manage work performed by outside contractors.
Senior Maintenance Technician