- Lead the company-wide program for process optimization.
- Work closely with R& D and factory team to find the improvement opportunity
- Achieve annual targets for improvement in manufacturing cost, production capacity, waste, and reliability through process optimization.
- Establish corporate standards for process optimization tools.
- Establish best practice standards for process improvement utilizing techniques s
- Lead or facilitate projects to deliver process optimization tools and techniques to manufacturing sites.
- Understands Continuous Improvement techniques and supports the Operational Excellence leadership in creation and delivery of suitable training materials.
- Develop and deliver training seminars and programs on process optimization.
- Conceive, develop, encourage, design and/or implement improvements.
- Provides technical support to the manufacturing teams, providing sound & timely solutions.
- Provide leadership & expertise for manufacturing LEAN initiatives and program development.
- Serves as a resource, mentor, and advocate for lean and Six Sigma methodology and facilitates
LEAN and Six Sigma activities and training across the company.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.