Business Details :
Strategy Development & Business Planning:
- Participate in the development of Key Account Strategy, Key Account terms & conditions, Sales forecast and trade expenses budget.
- Involve in the development of KA Customer POP, Business and Contact Planning.
- Responsible in the development of Key Account NPI, Range, Merchandising, Promotion and Pricing Activities Planning.
- Co.ordinate the presenting and selling of annual KA customer business plan and reviews.
- Participate in preparation for the annual trading terms contract with key customers.
- Set up and ensure implementation of KAE in setting call objectives, commercial proposition, selling & negotiation and customer dispute resolution.
- Responsible for the preparation and presentation of weekly contact report, monthly KA report, NPI and promotion performance report.
- RPDC cycle implementation to monitor KAE activities to ensure Daily/Weekly/Monthly achievement of KPIs.
- Ensure clear and timely communication of all business related matter with Management.
- Provide consultant in all trade communication.
- Manage and maintain general communication and relation with key customers.
Sales Monitoring and Evaluation, Financial Management:
- Ensure in-store monitoring of activities implementation (POP), range (assortment), merchandising, price & promotion.
- Responsible in the evaluation of promotional activities
- Monitoring and managing KAE activities to manage PGL/PG at store to maximize selling out.
- Manage key customer rebate performance, credit limit and customer deductions.
- People Management (RPDC) Consulted in the development of roles & responsibilities, job description, people profile, succession plan, training & development plan.
- Responsible in the development of individuals KPIs.
- Conduct recruitment, on-the-job training, coach and motivate subordinates and attend formal training.
- Assess personnel competency, monitor individuals' performance, conduct personnel appraisal.
- Conduct Key Account Executive review meeting
- Participate in, Selling Program, MKT-Sales meeting, PG Key Account briefing, and Company strategy meeting.
Other assignments from the direct supervisor:
- Take part in specific task at a certain time base on company/ channel request
- Replace Key Account Manager in some specific assignment in his/her absence
- Replaced Key Account Manager in specific assignments during the job holder's absence
- University graduated, Business Management
- Good at English (Toeic >600),
- Good at computer kills
- Specific knowledge:
- Good understand FMCG market, especially Global retailers and Top retailer in Vietnam
- Good at problem solving skills, Analytical skills, Organization development, Negotiation skill
- Business understanding:
- Good understand retailers business in Vietnam, good net work to collect information, good knowledge of shoppers, consumers insight
- Business knowledge of other functional areas within the organisation
- Good knowledge of product development to customer management
- Good knowledge of Corporate Finance
- Knowledge of supply chain management, information system
- Business knowledge of total organisation or domestic/international market
- Good knowledge of key consumer insights based on qualitative and quatitative data
- Good knowledge of competitors (sales, market share, new product launch) in regional market
- knowledge of countries 1/ nationality 2/life style 3/living standard 4/economic situation in region
- Other requirements:
- Strong leadership skill, self motivation, strong at coaching/training to develop HR capital, fullfill the global standard.
- In corporate to develop KA annual business cycle to ensure best implementing MKT strategies at customer's POS, good implementing RPCD cycle to ensure Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, Annual KPIs of KAEs.
Key Account Assistant Manager